Sunday 9 October 2011

From drab to fab

   This display cabinet was inherited from my hubbys aunt
although it is a well made cabinet I found it a bit drab and very old fashioned 
and thus relegated it to the landing, out of my immediate sight,
 b
but I just knew it would look lovely painted. 
It took a long time for Mr B to come around to my way of thinking 
but whilst painting the kitchen and all the cupboards he finally  saw what I saw 
and it was painted and moved to a nice spot in the kitchen where it holds our fine china.
I would love to take credit but the truth is 
Mr B painted this and a nice job he did too.
I'm very pleased with it and in the last picture here you get a sneak peek at the kitchen re-do...
the full reveal will be in a few days so stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment