Wednesday 12 October 2011

Kitchen makeover

I have been missing again but this time it is because we decided to give the kitchen a makeover
 and boy, did it need doing!
I'll let the pictures do the talking...




The picture quality isn't great, the light was rubbish 
but I really didn't want to wait for a sunny day 
as knowing the UK weather that could be months away! 
 


See the cabinet in the corner....it looks lovely now, so pleased with the result.


  I love my new kitchen, it is so fresh!
All that's missing is for the rugs to go back under the table, 
you can't actually see them in any of the pictures here 
but they are great quality as my mum wove them and washable without shrinking.






2 comments:

  1. It looks GREAT! Love how you made the little nook in the wall stand out in white =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it Ann! It looks brand new, paint is a powerful ally. The blue really makes the table pop. Great Job!

    ReplyDelete